California Workers Compensation Lawyers Representing Victims in Valencia
Valencia is a neighorhood set in the north western corner of the Santa Clarita Valley. It is best known for being home to Six Flags Magic Mountain theme park, a park which is the world record holder for having the most roller coasters in an amusement park.
The community’s residential areas are separated into separate “lifestyle” villages. Most are close to schools and all areas are connected by “paseos”, a system of paved pathways which go under or over streets and boulevards. This makes it possible for one to travel through the neighborhood without ever having to cross the road at grade level.
Top Five White Collar Work Injuries
Many of the 32,600 residents work in what are considered to be “office” or “white collar” occupations. These jobs are often mistakenly associated with a reduced risk of injury or illness.
Some of the most common work injuries a white collar worker may experience include:
1. Back Pain
This is often due to sitting in a chair for prolonged periods of time. Lower back pain, upper back pain and spinal cord pain are common.
2. Typing-Related Injuries
These injuries are often repetitive stress related. This can result in pain or injury to the tendons and ligaments in your hands and wrists.
3. Blurred Vision
Focusing on a computer screen for a lengthy period of time puts a lot of strain on our eyes. This can lead to blurred vision, eye pain, and headaches.
4. Neck Stiffness
This is also often due to focusing on a computer screen and sitting for lengthy periods of time. Having a workstation that is not ergonomic can also lead to neck pain.
Migraines may be due to a variety of problems, including back pain, neck pain, staring at a computer for prolonged periods of time, and interior office lighting.
What to Do If You Think Your Injury Is Work-Related
The first step is to advise your employer about your injury (preferably in writing). Your employer may ask that you fill out workers compensation form or a first aid report then.
It is also a good idea to seek medical treatment even if your injury is minor. This will help validate your workplace injury.
When to Speak to a Turchin Workers Compensation Lawyer
If your case is complex, has been denied, or if you do not understand a part of your case, we invite you to call our attorneys at Turchin Workers Compensation law firm. We offer complimentary initial consultations to everyone and will be happy to help you with your case.
You can speak to an expert workers compensation lawyer today at (818) 266-5601.
DIRECTIONS TO TURCHIN LAW 6320 VAN NUYS BLVD #405 VAN NUYS, CA 91401
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Total Est. Time: 34 min
Total Est. Distance: 31.8 mi
- Get on I-5 S from Blacksmith Dr and Rye Canyon Rd
- Head south on Carbon Ln toward Farrier Dr
- Turn left onto Farrier Dr
- Turn right onto Blacksmith Dr
- Turn left onto Alta Vista Ave
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Copper Hill Dr
- Continue onto Rye Canyon Rd
- Use the right lane to turn right onto The Old Rd
- Turn right to merge onto I-5 S
- Follow I-5 S to N Pacific Ave in Glendale. Take exit 7A from CA-134 E
- Merge onto I-5 S
- Keep left at the fork to stay on I-5 S
- Keep left at the fork to stay on I-5 S, follow signs for Los Angeles
- Take exit 144 to merge onto CA-134 E toward Glendale/Pasadena
- Take exit 7A for Pacific Ave
- Continue on N Pacific Ave. Drive to Arden Ave
- Turn left onto N Pacific Ave
- Turn right onto Arden Ave
- Destination will be on the left
Call us today (818) 266-5601
We are located at:
6320 Van Nuys Blvd #405
Van Nuys, CA 91401